>

How to Create a Website

Posted by james | 07:39

Getting your website online doesn’t have to be complex and cost you thousands of dollars. Today I’m going to show you the exact step-by-step process I use to create a website even if you don’t know where to start.

Why I Created This Website

I started this website for my friends and family because I was tired of seeing them get ripped off when they were creating a web site. They either paid way too much (and thought it was a good deal!) or got suckered into buying stuff they didn't need. This was started for them, but I hope you find it helpful too.

1. you can start by creating a gmail account .

2. A domain, this is the name of your website. For this site it is www.make-a-web-site.com, for you it might be your domain.com you will learn how to get a free domain below. or you can use blogger.com it will help you allot.

3. also Web Hosting, this is needed so that people can view your website on the internet. chack this below click here to see more about improving your website.

4. Choose a Web Host - this page explains what a web host is, how to choose a good one, and what you really need and what you don't so you don't get taken and creat a good website.

Creating a website is just the first step to having a successful website. I will also show you add-ons you can put on your website like newsletters and counters for free or cheap, ways you can make money from your website and how to get traffic to it. click here to see more.

0 comments